Welcome To The Business Network Brighton
23 Years of Providing Professional Networking Events For Senior Decision Makers - And Now Launching In Brighton
There is a very good reason why The Business Network is still so popular over 23 years on from its launch in the UK - it works! Attracting senior decision-makers to the monthly, lunchtime events, the unique, professional and business focused format offers an effective environment for building close working links and establishing that invaluable 'support network' of business contacts.
- Next Event Wednesday 19th December - Hotel du Vin, Brighton
- With a very important seminar on 'how wifi digital signage can work for you' from Nixplay Signage's Kerry Hindhaugh.
- Every business can benefit from effective messaging; Kerry will discuss how
to implement great customer and employee communication, and how wifi
digital signage can be quick and easy, saving you time and money.
also have a chance to see Nixplay Signage in action, showing you just
how easy it is to manage real time, wifi updated signage.
- How Digital Signage can save you time and money
- The importance of dynamic, relevant messaging
- How to target your customers most effectively using digital signage
- How to implement a great digital signage solution
Kerry's extensive experience in advertising and Nixplay's world class Signage system combine to help your business in 2019.
- Watch the video or click here to see how we are regarded by our members and visitors.
Click play on the video testimonial below to hear why existing members recommend joining The Business Network.
Come and join us at
OUR NEXT EVENT
Thursday 20th June
Hotel du Vin. Lunch 12.00 Noon - 14.00
The Business Network, in association with Virgin Rail, is helping build closer links between the Manchester business community and the London group. Read More...
What members and guests say
"Ten years ago we went to our first Business Network event and we haven't bothered with anything else since. Above all its enjoyable and you meet great people. Out of that business relationships and even friendships grow. The culture is very much 'how can I help' rather than 'what's in it for me'. So all the right ingredients are in place for you to grow your network of contacts and grow your business. And it works."